Home » , , , , , » VW KleinBus T1 1955

VW KleinBus T1 1955

Feb 2, 2016

VW Bus for Auction, VW KleinBus T1 1955

Price: SOLD

Year of construction 1955. Volkswagen KleinBus T1 for auction in Sweden. This a project VW T1 11 window is described as 25-50% was gone, so far we can say without seeing the interior, seems it was very long time rotting in the forest and the seller said the engine has been lost and not so sure about its production year, it’s obviously in need of extensive restoration work.

Condition: 6 Parts or Salvage
(the highest professional standards or a perfect original car in every area, appearing and driving as new)

Volkswagen Transporter
Year 1955
Type T1
Model 11 Window
Color Blue White - Turquoise
Engine No Engine
Made in Germany
Condition Project

Details by owner
1955 (according to experts) We did not find the year on the chassiplates except type number and maximum loads. I want to auction this beautiful specimen to someone who can give it the love and care it needs and who has greater knowledge of VW than me. Engine is missing but gearbox is included. The floor is rusted beyond repair and rear axle is loose. Most of the flooring and frame is rusted away but the body is actually quite nice. Speedometers and other instruments are still there aswell as front sofa and 1 rear sofa without backresting. Please contact me and make a serious bid. Its parked in North sweden but could be transported to the closest port after full payment or transported by truck to Poland in the spring. contact me if you are interested in this vehicle. Thanks

SOLD
* Want to report or close or edit Ads please CLICK HERE
(Don't forget to include the URL of the Ad)

vwbussale.com is never directly involved in sales transactions.
Please view our GUIDES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, folks! Got a VW Type 2 (VW Bus) to sell? Awesome news – you can slap up your ads for FREE, no membership required! But hold onto your hats, buyers! If you're eyeing that sweet Bus, mark your calendars because a face-to-face meetup is non-negotiable. Stay savvy, steer clear of scams, and always shake hands with sellers in the flesh when it's time to flash the cash! More...