VW Bus for Sale, VW T3 Dehler Profi Syncro 1988Price: $25000 USD
Year of construction 1988. Volkswagen T3 Syncro Hightop Camper for sale in Sao Paulo, Brazil in Very Good Condition. This rare 1988 VW T3 Dehler Profi Syncro made in Germany is an unusual camper especially in US, only 8 ever made and this one of them, high top camper come with a nice supported by 4WD system and controlled by ABS brakes, seems it a lot promising to take easy off-road trip, very potential as the adventurer camper.
The van has powered by VW Passat 1.9 T.D.I engine, has been driven about 59,000 miles. Though two years wading a half of marvelous experiences in South America, it never get a problem during traveling, and still in very good condition overall, no mechanical issue all work perfectly. Next for your turn.
|Engine||VW Passat 1.9 T.D.I|
Detail by seller,
* First registration: 1988, Hamburg, Germany.
* Car’s Km.: 349.500 Km. (217,170 miles)
* Engine Km.: 95.000 Km. (59,000 miles)
* Comment on the mechanics:
- Four gears providing low consumption and high performance (14 liters per 100 km, going at 80-90 km/h.
- Brakes with ABS. New brake pads original for syncro. Rear drums in perfect condition. CV system revew and in perfect conditions.
- Syncro with front and rear Locking differential. Viscous coupling changed a year and a half ago. Syncro system always working.
- Tires BFGoodrich all terrain 15” in very good conditions.
- Power steering.
- Timing belt and tensioner changed a year ago.
- Fuel injection pump revised and in perfect condition.
- 6 seats, with seat belts. 4 places to sleep. European approval.
- Additional battery 150 amps AGM connected to the solar panel.
- Ultra thin photovoltaic solar panel high efficiency.Put below the Dehler’s roof rack.
...Full description on: https://furgonomadas.wordpress.com/new-roads-to-discover/
Name: Furgo Nomadas
Location: Miraflores, Sao Paulo, Brazil