VW Bus for Sale, 1959 Walkthrough VW Panel VanPrice: SOLD
Year of construction 1959. VW Panel for sale in Fort Dick, California, USA in good condition. Color Wax Red. Clean n' Clear California title in my name. New Super Street Freeway Flyer t-1 swing(50 miles on it), new rancho nose cone and h.s. Have paperwork and warranty.
- Custom interior, tastefully done and in excellent condition complete with zbed and stereo( mounted under rear seat, dash is clean) Floors are really good, no issues. All there really.
- New Berg shifter,custom with polished ball, and all shifter bushings( tight and smooth)
- Fresh 1600 dual port motor, Starts right up, and runs excellent, valves and carb freshly adjusted (about 5k, a little under powered but reliable)
- Body is good, mostly rust free, some surface rust underneath, the norm, paint is a bit old but does make it a little easier to drive without worrying about keeping it perfect. It was originally Sealing Wax Red, color now is close but eh. Has imperfections ( some chips, scrapes, a good buffer would help a little discoloration on roof near rack, old rack rubbed drip rails a bit, mostly minor touch up stuff ) but she turns heads, and shows well.
- Kdf style hubcaps ( triple plated chrome), on original bus rims, with a matching spare mounted inside.
- Lowered with a 2"narrowed/adjustable beam, 2.5 drop spindles. Adjustable spring plates in rear with type 3 drums. Monroe air shocks in front and kyb's in rear. Has a very nice looking stance, and is a pleasure to drive.
- Bumpers are repros fg
Condition: 3 Good
(the highest professional standards or a perfect original car in every area, appearing and driving as new)
|Model||Walkthrough Panel Van|
|Color||Sealing Wax Red|
|Engine||1600cc Dual Ports|